Friday, August 5, 2016

Well it is two days and counting until I am on a plane headed toward India where I will spend five months interacting with fellow design professors at CEPT University and several different traditional artisans working in all sorts of materials. I am so grateful to Cindy Gould for introducing me to this amazing place, Ahmedabad and many of the amazing artisans.

I would be a liar if I said I was nothing but excited for I will be leaving many dear friends including a woman I am quite fond of (for a little over 25 years) and a puppy dog who has entrenched himself in my heart. I will sorely miss both of them, perhaps Tammi a bit more :-) Anyhow, I hope I am too busy to count the days but not so busy that I loose focus on what's important.

More to come in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment